PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Why do we need your personal data?
JANIRA uses the information for the management of the club, which involves the elaboration of profiles for advertising according to interests.
The identification data serves to ensure that you are age and that you are identified.
The style of clothing serves to know what kind of interests you have.
We only use the size to, where appropriate, in the scope of a promotional action, send you a detail.
Survey responses help us to better understand how to improve our care and attention to the club.
Information security and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, from any unauthorized use, communication and access.
A relationship to Cookies during navigation
A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity.
There are, mainly, three types of COOKIES:
Necessary cookies, which are essential for the website to work.
Analytical cookies, which are used for statistical purposes of the behavior and use of the web.
Advertising cookies, which are used for advertising profiles such as retargeting (re-impacting the user) when they detect at what point the user has stayed or paid more attention.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by means of the plugg or by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
If you are not sure what type and version of browser you use to access the internet:
- Click the Chrome Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click “Show advanced options…”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings…” button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can configure the options indicated below: Delete cookies, block or allow cookies by default, include cookie exceptions from specific domains or websites.
- For more details see Google Chrome help.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” panel.
- Under “Firefox will be able to:” choose “Use custom settings for history.”
- Check the “Accept cookies” option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them.
- If you do not want to receive third-party cookies, uncheck “Accept third-party cookies”.
- You can check Mozilla help for more information